GVS Sub-vertical Mechanical Perforated Screens are used for fine screening in both municipal and industrial waste water plants.
Installation in very deep channels
DescriptionGVS Sub-vertical Mechanical Screens consist of a robust steel frame and a perforated plate filter varying according to the screening efficiency required.
GVS screens, which are equipped with brushes and wiper blades, are suitable for fine screening of sewage in both municipal and industrial plants, as well as, in particular, for process water of industrial processing plants.
FunctionWaste water flows into the upstream end of the unit where screenings are captured on a perforated plate filter.
Chain-driven brushes and wiper blades clean the perforated plate filter conveying at the same time solids to the discharge point.
Material is removed from the rakes by a wiper and discharged into a dumpster, conveyor or compactor.
- 3mm ~ 6mm perforation
- 4 or more cleaning blades and wipers depending on screen height
- Channel width: 400 ~ 2,000 mm
- 75-degree incline angle
- Wipers, blades and brushes bolted to the rake mechanism
- Easy replacement design
- Recessed guide channels for drive chains
- Lower chain guide with no moving parts
- No lower sprocket, no bearings
- Reduced service requirements (no need to remove screen from channel)
- Alternative screen types and sizes
- Material: hot dip galvanised steel; 304 L / 316 L SS
- Incline angle other than 75 degrees up to 90 degrees with goose neck
- Alternative voltage and frequency
- Alternative degree of motor protection
- Control panel
The synonym for cement feeding and conveying in concrete batching plants.