ISP Sludge Thickeners are used to thicken sludge in municipal and industrial waste water treatment plants.
Considerable reduction of water content
Sturdy structure for long-term operation
Minimum energy consumption
DescriptionISP Sludge Thickeners are used to thicken sludge from settling tanks in both municipal and industrial purification plants.
FunctionThe ISP Sludge Thickener increases the concentration of the sludge due to its slow moving arms and vertical pickets. This also enables liberation of gas bubbles and aggregation of flakes of sludge.
The system is installed inside a circular tank with a walkway made of concrete. It is mainly composed of a central drive shaft made of steel complete with flanges for connection to a movable trellis and to the scraper blades of the sludge drain well. Movable trellis are equipped with vertical pickets and bottom scraper blades. The central cylinder is used for the sewage intake. It is anchored to the concrete walkway.
The ISP Sludge Thickener is operated by a drive unit composed of an epicycloid oil bath gearbox. It is coupled to the drive shaft by means of a flange or, if the tank diameter is more than 12 m, by means of a central bearing.
- Available for up to 18m diameter tanks
- Central bearing for units larger than 12m in diameter
- Hot dip-galvanised carbon steel / 304 L / 316 L SS
- Quick installation
- High efficiency in moisture content reduction
- Easy installation even in existing tanks
- Alternative voltage and frequency
- Alternative degree of motor protection
- Control panel
- Electro-mechanical torque limit switch
- Scum removal device
- Walkway manufactured from hot dip-galvanised carbon steel / 304 L / 316 L SS
The synonym for cement feeding and conveying in concrete batching plants.