PVA Travelling Bridges for Grease and Grit Removal are used to remove grease and grit in both municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants.
High efficiency in removing oil and sand
DescriptionPVA Grease and Grit Removal Travelling Bridges are used to remove grease and grit from rectangular tanks in both municipal and industrial waste water treatment plants.
FunctionPVA Grease and Grit Removal Travelling Bridges consist of a movable truck lying on two traction trolleys. One surface scraper and one immerged pump are installed underneath the truck.
The bridge is operated by a central gearbox connected to trolley drive wheels.
The tank is divided in two main parts: one for grit settling, the other one for grease collection. An air injection system (not supplied) installed inside the grit channel generates a circular movement, thus separating organic and floating particles from the grit. By this movement scum is conveyed into the grease collecting channel, while grit continues to settle. The bridge travels back and forth. Travelling one way, it conveys the settled grit into the grit collection hopper through the bottom scraper. Running in the opposite direction it collects scum and floating particles by means of a surface scraper.
- Available for up to 8m wide and 50m long tanks
- Scum removal device
- Festooned cables
- Control panel
- Hot dip-galvanised carbon steel / 304 L / 316 L SS
- Quick installation
- High efficiency grit and grease removal
- Easy installation even into existing tanks
- Grit suction by means of air lift
- Cable holding chain
- Travelling system on rails instead of wheels
- Material: 304 L / 316 L SS / painting
- Alternative voltage and frequency
- Alternative degree of motor protection
- Stainless steel grease and grit channel dividing wall
The synonym for cement feeding and conveying in concrete batching plants.