takes interest in and is responsible for all commercial transactions, advertising, marketing and promotional activities for its clients regarding their brands and products. SAVECOTM
continues to select other clients to complement its range of products further.
is structured to perform all necessary business activities including trading transactions and executing commercial contracts.
Independent Sales Agents
In order to promote the brands of its clients and sell the products identified by those brands, SAVECOTM
contracts with a geographically diverse team of independent sales companies with exclusive sales territories all over the world. SAVECOTM
supports these sales agents with commercial and industrial activities and with a wide variety of promotional actions. Training seminars and sales tools such as brochures, case studies, technical specifications, and sales drawings, all developed and supplied by SAVECOTM
, are designed to promote brands and products of its clients and support the activities of its sales agents.
In order to promote brands and products of its clients in a global market, SAVECOTM
designs stands/booths and organises exhibits at trade shows within the water and wastewater industry. Furthermore, SAVECOTM
works with its sales agents to organise and co-exhibit at trade shows worldwide.
Advertising & Marketing
Following a comprehensive marketing strategy, further support is provided through print advertising campaigns in the major trade publications as well as internet marketing including a corporate website, a number of satellite websites, and social media. SAVECOTM
promotes brands and products of its clients at global level by developing and designing advertisements for co-op campaigns with its sales agents.
- Negotiation and settlement of commercial transactions for third parties;
- Construction, retrofitting, maintenance and repair of plants for mechanical, chemical and/or biological water purification, water processing and sludge treatment;
- Construction, retrofitting, maintenance and repair of clarifying installations, sewer systems and/or sewage purification plants;
- Construction of electrical control installations;
- Installation, maintenance and repair of machinery.